Edan Flowers goes to great lengths to source the very best flowers and products for our customers. Flowers sold online are perishable and a flowers life span is dependent on the variety, season, environment and care, resulting in varied life spans for different flowers.
Flower availability is dependent on seasonality and market availability. As a result, not all goods produced are exactly as pictured on www.edanflowers.com.au, by accepting these terms and conditions you are acknowledging there may be material differences between images and produced goods.
You can generally expect your flowers to last 4-7 days provided they are cared for correctly.
5 steps that will help your flowers to last as long as possible:
- Stems should be cut on an angle (in or under running water if possible) as soon as you receive the flowers and placed into a vase full of fresh water.
- Ensure the vase that is used is clean and filled full with fresh water
- Always keep an eye on the water levels and change the water completely every two days
- Keep the flowers out of direct sunlight
- Keep the flowers away from drafts and air-conditioning
If you feel the flowers have not lasted for at least 3 days let us know within this time by calling (02) 9310 3550 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Edan Flowers reserves the right to request photos or images of the original flowers. Edan Flowers requires that any dissatisfaction with the freshness of the flowers be communicated to our Team within 3 days of delivery.
To assist us in quality control, we may request to collect the original flowers. Regrettably, we cannot arrange a redelivery of replacement flowers to you if the original flowers are disposed of or images are unavailable.
Any refunds will be processed on via the same method of payment. Electronic refunds may take up to 5 business days to process.
We are always available on (02) 9310 3550 or email at email@example.com to answer any of your concerns or questions regarding the care of your flowers.